Since Halloween is on Saturday this year, we’ll have all day to celebrate and maybe even pull off some really fun food ideas, you know, as long as the kids don’t change their costume ideas. Again. For a quick and handy reference, here are all of our very best Halloween dinner, drink, dessert, snack, candy, and even allergy-free recipes for your ghoulish festivities this weekend—a spooktacular 171 Halloween recipes in all, you guys. From super easy to outrageously decadent, we hope that these help you have the most delicious Halloween weekend ever.
photo at top: Zombie Cookies at A Beautiful Mess
• 5 geeky, spooky, and altogether kooky Halloween cookies.
• 7 of the cutest (and creepiest) Halloween cookie recipes.
• 7 copycat candy bar recipes, because homemade candy is every tastier than store-bought.
• 5 candy corn recipes, because you can never get enough of a good thing.
• 6 easy, last minute Halloween treats that are way more impressive than a bowl full of candy corn.
• 7 outrageous Halloween cake ideas so impressive that nobody will notice your store-bought costume.
Halloween Party Snacks
• 6 of the very coolest Halloween party snacks, no hard work required.
• 6 amazingly easy Halloween party recipes that will make you look like a super chef.
• 11 easy, semi-homemade Halloween snacks that you can make at the very last minute.
• 9 non-candy Halloween party snacks that will make party guests happy. Even the little candy monsters.
Halloween Lunch and Dinner Recipes
• 6 terribly tasty Halloween dinner recipes.
• 6 more freakishly easy Halloween dinner ideas that will please all of your ghosts and goblins.
• 7 easy, festive recipes that make use of your Halloween cookie cutters (finally).
• 6 spooktacular Halloween lunch box ideas, because lunch at home on Halloween can be fun, too.
Halloween Cocktails and Mocktails
• 8 Halloween cocktail recipes to die for.
• 7 Halloween cocktails that are scary, grown-up style.
• 6 creepy mocktails and other non-alcoholic Halloween drinks for kids.
Allergy-Free Halloween Recipes
• 8 healthier Halloween candy options for trick-or-treaters. No, not carrot sticks.
• 5 gluten-free, allergy-free Halloween sweets that take the trick out of the treat.
Enjoy a fun, safe, and delicious Halloween weekend. And, hey, if you’re on Instagram, share your favorite Halloween recipes by tagging us—we’re @CoolMomEats—and using the hashtag #CoolMomEats. We love seeing what real parents are cooking or, even better, how real kids are gorging on Halloween candy. Ha!